The Huntington Way
In the initial project phase, we spend some time getting to know each other and discovering the big picture elements of your remodeling project.
Once we have a solid grasp on your goals, budget and project scope, we can dive deeper into the design elements for your dream space.
Let’s get to work! In the final phase of your remodel, we get our hands dirty, working with the most skilled craftsmen to bring your vision to life.
– Initial conversation to discuss desired remodel
– Set up date/time to meet on-site for in-home consultation
– Meet at project site to further discuss remodeling goals, scope of work and budget (1-3 hours depending on project size)
– Obtain rough estimate of financial investment based on scope of work
– Meet with in-house design team to explore design possibilities
– Review preliminary design concepts
– Select final floorplan and sign off on design proposal
– Meet with designer to make interior selections (tile, flooring, etc.) based on style and budget at our designated design center
– Schedule additional vendor meetings for remaining product selections
– Review total project cost and sign design contract to move forward with project
– Meet with project manager on-site to go over construction timeline and related logistics
– Review and sign off on construction agreement
– Pre-home inspection scheduled, permits obtained, materials ordered
– Construction will begin in approx. 30 days
– Stay updated on your project’s progress throughout the construction phase via your client portal
– Demo day!
*We recommend you make arrangements to be away from your home on this day for your safety and convenience
– Foundation and framing
– Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC installation
– Interior construction and finishes
– Third party inspections
– Final project walk-through to ensure complete satisfaction and to address anything that does not meet client standards
– Review warranty and sign off on completed project
– Warranty period begins (login here to submit a warranty request)
– Now… time to enjoy your remodel!